Free PCB Checklist
Making mistakes in your PCB design hurts, doesn’t it?
- Did you mirror some footprints?
- Did you fail your EMC test and have to redo your PCB design?
- Did you mix up
- Did you forget to account for connectors and wires?
Imagine getting your pcb right the first time.
- Skip the endless debugging and soldering of bodge wires
- Not wasting time waiting for a new revision of your designs
- Not having to redo pricy EMC tests
The Jitter PCB Checklist helps you out
We have compiled a simple checklist that will help you spot the most common and easily preventable mistakes before you order your next batch of printed circuit boards.
Get the free checklist now!
Dig in right away. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions at all.